Thursday 24 November 2011

First things first...

Hi there to the thousands upon thousands of people wanting an insight into my mind.
Or rather hi there to that stranger from Japan who has just stumbled upon this by mistake.

I'm aware my blog will not be recognised but I am doing this for my own piece of mind. I often have hundreds of thoughts floating around my head and this is a way of making sense of it all. I look forward to looking back at this in the future seeing how much things have changed.

I'm just your ordinary 17 year old girl from the UK. I'm applying to university this year and think this is an opportune time to start a blog. I've been wanting to for so long but apprehensive about what people would think. But who cares, no one will read this anyway. :)

My blog I am guessing will consist of the average teenage day to day stresses along with hopefully so wise words about current affairs but probably just a load of rants. I am often very opinionated and have quite controversial views (some of the time)! I'm sure you will get used to me and get to know me as the blogging progresses.

Laurennnnn x

No comments:

Post a Comment